Chapter 7 Affordable Bankruptcy Option
In an attempt to better serve our clients, we offer affordable Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing methods. Costs should never hinder you from obtaining the protection of the bankruptcy court that you desire.
How Can You Qualify for This $O Down Attorney Fee Option?
There are 2 simple qualifications:
- You must have an established bank account. This is our method of receiving installment payments via auto debit card.
- The ability to re-pay. You must have income sufficient to make the monthly payments we both agree on.
Attorneys Fees For Filing Bankruptcy
Saedi Law Group attorneys’ fees vary depending on a client’s situation. Typically, attorney fees for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy can range from $900 to $1700 depending on the issues involved. Once you meet with an attorney they can provide you the exact cost.
A number of factors will determine the amount of your attorney fee:
- The complexity of your filing
- If you are facing garnishment, eviction, foreclosure or some other legal action
- The total amount of debt
- The total amount of assets
- The type of debt (secured debt, judgments, credit cards, taxes, student loans etc.)
- The number of pieces of real estate owned
Chapter 13 Affordable Bankruptcy Option
If you are behind on your taxes, facing foreclosure, or have had your car repossessed then a Chapter 13 may be the chapter to protect your assets. Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases last from 36-60 months. The cost to file a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy will be determined after your initial consultation.
All attorneys’ fees for a Chapter 13 are usually put into your repayment plan As you make your monthly trustee payment each month to the court, we will be paid for our legal services.
Saedi Law Group, located in Atlanta, Georgia, serves the cities of Atlanta, Newnan, Gainesville, Rome, Marietta, Duluth, Jonesboro, Decatur, Buckhead, Sandy Springs, Tucker, Stone Mountain, Lawrenceville, Roswell, Norcross, Alpharetta, Dunwoody, Conyers, Lithonia, Stockbridge, Douglasville, Peachtree City, Smyrna, Kennesaw, and Forest Park, as well as Fulton County, DeKalb County, Cobb County, Gwinnett County, Henry County, Clayton County, Fayette County, Forsyth County, Cherokee County, Douglas County, Newton County, Rockdale County, Hall County, and Floyd County, GA.